Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST)
Normal Technologies LLC
D.B.A. I Am Decals
PO Box 30083
Flagstaff, AZ 86003
Sign up to our newsletter to be informed of new icons, features and events!Subscribe
Decal Application Instructions
Every Decal order will come with printed Application Instructions and a free application squeegee.Download Application Instructions
- Decals are best applied to your rear window, on the outside. Do not apply to the inside where you can damage your tint. Applying to any other surface, such as to painted areas (bumper, trunk, etc) is at your own risk.
- Make sure the surface is dry, cool to the touch, and very clean to maximize the life of the decal.
- When positioning the decal, use a tape measure or ruler to guarantee that it's straight, and centered (if centering). Measure from the edges of the window, and adjust the decal as needed.
- For longer decals (5+ icons), use a piece of tape or post-it note to mark the top edge. Always apply from the middle out using that tape as a guide so the decal doesn't curve.
- When applying the decal, before removing the clear transfer tape, use the included application squeegee to apply as much pressure as you can without damaging the tape or decal. The adhesive is activated by pressure, so this will maximize sticking power.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any other questions? Drop us a line!